Sunday, February 27, 2011

20 Week Appointment

I can't say it enough... God is so good! Mitch and I went this past Friday morning for my 20 week appointment. This appointment consisted of so many exciting things! We would find out whether or not our baby is healthy, specifically his/her heart, lungs, brain, and kidneys, as well as, finding out the baby's gender. Needless to say, I didn't sleep very well on Thursday night! Thankfully, Friday turned out to be a great appointment with news that brought such happiness to Mitch and myself. Our sweet baby GIRL is completely healthy and already weighs 11 ounces!

Every good and perfect gift comes from HIM! James 1:17


She's going to be a shy one! Covering up her little face with her arms :)


Love her sweet profile.. It kind of looks like she's sucking her thumb! :)


We're having a sweet Baby Girl! :)

After my appointment on Friday we decided to go to Babies R us to buy Hensley Elizabeth her first girlie outfit! :) It had to be purple! :)



Below are a few other outfits that sweet friends and family have bought Hensley! :)

Ducky PJ's, Tennessee Vols Onesie, and I <3>


Sweet gift set from Amy, Brandon, and Cooper :)


How far along? 20 1/2 weeks..

How big is the baby? About the length of a banana and 11 ounces! :)

Weight gain? 5 lbs in the last month.. It's been a bad "healthy eating" month!

Stretchmarks? Thankfully, not yet!

Sleep? I've been so exhausted that I've slept GREAT!

Best moment of the week? Seeing our sweet baby girl on the ultrasound and finding out that she's very healthy!

Food and Cravings? I haven't really had any cravings this week..

Movement? I think that I'm beginning to feel her..

What I miss? Lots of Sweet Tea!

Belly Button? Still an innie! :)

Looking forward to? Registering for baby items! :)

Milestone? Learning that we have a healthy baby girl! :)


20 Weeks- She's the size of a cantaloupe this week! :)

0 comments: