Thursday, March 10, 2011

Belles and Beaus

Now that I'm going to be a mommy this summer, I've come to discover children's consignment sales and I have to say that I absolutely LOVE THEM!!! I volunteered at a HUGE sale in town this week and had the opportunity to shop on volunteer night and I was very overwhelmed to say the least. Clothes, strollers, pack and plays, even breast pumps, you name it, it was there!

I found the PERFECT bedding for Hensley a few days ago while volunteering at the sale. To make a long story short, I've been searching for weeks for different beddings that I really liked. I looked at Target, Babies R Us, and Wal-Mart to name a few, but I just couldn't find anything that really hit me with "This Is It". Well, I saw the bedding on Tuesday, but couldn't shop until Wednesday night (volunteer night), so I just prayed and prayed that if God really wanted Hensley to have this particular bedding that it would still be there when I arrived last night to shop. Well, thankfully, it was still there! I got her crib skirt, bumper pad, two sets of matching sheets, and her blanket for $20! Such a great deal and I' now one happy moma! :) I can't wait to paint her room light purple to match her bedding!


Sneak Peek of Hensley's bedding :)

0 comments: