Tuesday, February 1, 2011

16 Weeks :)



Time goes by soooooooo fast! I can't believe that I'll be 17 weeks along on Thursday. We're already so in love with this baby. Today at my 16 week appointment I got to hear our sweet one's heartbeat. Since I only get to hear his/her heartbeat at my doctor's appointments each month it's such a special time for me. Tears filled my eyes today when I heard the precious sound... God is so good and I'm beyond thankful with how He's taken care of me and the baby over the past weeks. I pray for this child daily and I'm so excited to learn of the exciting plans that God has for his/her future.

How far along? 16 1/2 weeks


How big is the baby? About 5-6 inches long

Weight gain? 3.5 lbs since my 12 week appointment

Stretchmarks? Thankfully, not yet!

Sleep? I can't sleep on my stomach anymore...

Best moment of the week? Hearing my love's heartbeat today at my doctor's appointment!

Food and Cravings? Cookies and Cream Ice Cream :)

Movement? No movement yet.. Can't wait for it to happen!

What I miss? Being able to fit into my old clothes..

Belly Button? Still an innie :)

Looking forward to? My 20 week appointment where we find out if Baby Evans is a boy or girl!

Milestone? Having a great checkup today :)

0 comments: