Wednesday, February 9, 2011

17 Weeks :)



How far along? 17 1/2 weeks... 18 weeks tomorrow!

How big is the baby? About 6 inches long

Weight gain? I haven't gotten on the scale this week because my diet hasn't been very healthy...

Stretchmarks? Thankfully, not yet!

Sleep? I'm sleeping better than last week, but still not sleeping very well..

Best moment of the week? Recognizing our baby move for the first time!

Food and Cravings? Sweets of any kind... I said this hasn't been a healthy eating week!

Movement? Felt the baby move for the first time this week!! Soooooo exciting!

What I miss? Sleeping well..

Belly Button? Still an innie :)

Looking forward to? My 20 week appointment where we find out if Baby Evans is a boy or girl!

Milestone? Feeling Baby Evans move several times this week :)

0 comments: