Saturday, March 12, 2011

21 and 22 Weeks :)

I absolutely can't believe that in just a few months we'll be meeting our baby girl. We're so in love with her already. Every time I feel her move in my tummy, I can't help but smile. God is so good and we are so so thankful for this blessing.



21 Weeks :)


22 Weeks :)

How far along? 22 weeks

How big is the baby? Almost a pound and 11 inches long :)

Weight gain? I don't get on the scale until my monthly doctor appointments!

Stretchmarks? I now have two or three... Not thrilled about them, but Hensley's worth it :)

Sleep? I'm struggling with sleep again... I can't sleep on my back or stomach and I'm not always comfortable on either side, so needless to say I'm up at night :(

Best moment of the week? Finding Hensley's bedding for $20!

Food and Cravings? Ice cream! :) Thanks Carshonda! haha

Movement? I'm feeling her move on a regular basis now and I absolutely love it!

What I miss? Sleep...

Belly Button? Still an innie! :)

Looking forward to? My first shower in a few weeks! :)

Milestone? Feeling Hensley move regularly :)

0 comments: