Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A New Hobby! :)

For those of you that know me pretty well, you know that my favorite store in the world is Hobby Lobby. I could spend hours there browsing and looking at all of the different types of materials, decorations, ribbon, and of course their seasonal section. :) Well, several of my friends have picked up the hobby of making hair bows, so I thought that it sounded like a lot of fun and decided to give it a try! This past week I went into Hobby Lobby with my 40% off coupon and sale paper and fell in love with all of the ribbon they had in stock. I picked up my supplies, headed home and got to work. I have fallen in love with hair bow making! I don't have a little girl yet, but when I do she will be decked out in some cute hair bows! I'm even wanting to do it as a side business because I enjoy it so much. Below are just a few of my creations!







0 comments: