Saturday, April 23, 2011

Weeks 26 and 27


26 Weeks


27 Weeks

How far along? 28 weeks

How big is the baby? About 2 1/2 pounds and 15 inches long :)

Weight gain? At my last doctor's appointment I'd gained about 4 lbs (in a month's time!)

Stretchmarks? The two or three definitely haven't gone anywhere!

Sleep? Sleep is definitely a struggle at this point... I can't get comfortable on either side or my back! I've finally given in to putting a pillow underneath my tummy when I lay on my side in order to be more comfortable..

Best moment of the week? Seeing ripples across my belly as Hensley moved!

Food and Cravings? Anything sweet!

Movement? I feel her ALL THE TIME now! It's wonderful! :)

What I miss? Sleep... and being active like I was before I was prego..

Belly Button? Still an innie, but almost an outtie! :)

Looking forward to? Cleaning Hensley's carpet later this week and setting up her crib and dresser/changer combo!

Milestone? Entering my third (last) trimester! :)

0 comments: